surf freely on internet without bothering about safety and bypass any firewall.
More about Hola Free VPN Proxy
With Hola Free VPN Proxy; users from around the globe can simply open up the web and browse without worrying about safety. Hola VPN Proxy offers the users a better internet experience. The VPN service is one of kind that has the following salient characteristics.
- With Hola Free VPN Proxy, users can now enjoy one of kind access to their favorite contents.
- Freedom of viewing different applications as well as websites from across the globe.
- Offers privacy and anonymity while browsing the web.
- This VPN offers the easy switch for multiple countries, it is a peer to peer free VPN service which operates by sharing the idle resource of its users from across the planet. Resulting in the creation of a more open web.
- Hola VPN service is currently free of charge while for businesses it provides a paid-for commercial service.
- Innovative peer-to-peer network connection allows users to access the blocked sites in their region.
- Unlike most VPN services; Hola VPN allows you to have even more accelerated browsing capabilities.
- It also helps in the reduction of mobile data costs.
- Some websites cannot be opened and the VPN just gets stuck at the loading point.
- It does not work well with Android Oreo or 8.1 updates
Operating System: Android
Technical file information
- Package name: org.hola
- Version: ARM7A_1.184.139 (2011841390)
- File size: 19.7 MB
- Updated: April 30, 2021
- Minimum Android version: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- Screen DPI: nodpi
- Architecture: armeabi-v7a
- MD5: e931bafd6a76005aca5ddfd32c026cbe
- SHA1: b4410f5f5b12e5b7147ab747f0d05a8a001268cd
Older Versions of Hola VPN:
What's new in this version of Hola VPN?
Nothing. No release notes